Bankruptcy Lawyer in Phoenix
Are you ready to stop worrying about how you are going to pay your next bill or which creditor is going to call you next? Work with Want A Fresh Start today. Allow our team to provide you with the insight and guidance you need to make a better financial future for yourself. As a bankruptcy lawyer in Phoenix, with locations available throughout the city, we are happy to help you in a way that fits your needs.
Is Bankruptcy the Right Decision for You?
To answer this question, we encourage you to meet with our bankruptcy lawyer in Phoenix to discuss your specific situation. You may benefit from considering filing if:
- You are behind on your debts.
- Your home is at risk of foreclosure.
- A creditor is trying to garnish your wages.
- You repeatedly face phone calls and harassment from lenders.
- You know you cannot get out of debt by making minimum payments.
Our legal team will be transparent and open with you about how bankruptcy may work for your needs, if you qualify to file, and what type may be best for your financial future. Our Phoenix bankruptcy attorneys are compassionate – we know just how hard it is for you to face the reality of bankruptcy, but for many of our clients it is that fresh start they need to turn their life around.
What Type of Bankruptcy Is Right for You?
When you meet with our attorneys, we will discuss the types of bankruptcy available to you and work with you to determine which route may be best for your situation. We work with consumers hoping to file one of these two options.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
In this form of bankruptcy, your debt is discharged. You petition the court to ask them to eliminate what you owe to creditors. In exchange, you will relinquish ownership of assets that go above and beyond the Arizona exemptions. These exemptions may help to protect some of the equity in your home, your possessions, and your vehicle.
Once any excessive assets are sold, the rest of your debt is forgiven. With our help, we will minimize any lost assets while also working to pursue a fast discharge of the debts owed.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
In this form of bankruptcy, your assets are not sold. Instead, they are recognized to make them easier to repay. With a structured repayment plan that lasts between 3 and 5 years, you are able to repay some of what you owe without creditor harassment. Instead, you will make a payment to the bankruptcy court each month throughout this time.
Over time, the bankruptcy court will determine if you are compliant. At the end of the process, the remaining debt is discharged.
Could Filing Bankruptcy Save You Money?
There are many situations where continuing to make minimum payment on debt is an expensive mistake. If you cannot pay off your debt within a few years, that could mean that it will be very expensive to do and throughout that time, you are likely to face numerous hardships and frustrations. The interest that compounds on your credit card debt can be hard to overcome, but our legal team can help you.
When you meet with our bankruptcy lawyer in Phoenix, we will provide you with clear, actionable guidance. That includes:
- Discuss your current financial situation including how much debt you have and who you owe.
- Providing you with options to determine the eligibility for filing either form of bankruptcy, and what repayment or discharge may look like to you.
- Stop creditors from calling and harassing you, freeze all garnishment actions against you, and stop foreclosure immediately.
At Want A Fresh Start, we also offer a few key advantages that not all bankruptcy attorneys in Phoenix can including:
- Stop wage garnishments the same day for no extra cost to you.
- You can stop foreclosures and lawsuits immediately.
- You can make one call to us, learn about your options, and file the same day without any extra cost for doing so.
More so, we are happy to offer insight and guidance to you even if you are not sure if bankruptcy is right for you. When you set up a consultation with our team, we will provide you with transparent information and honest advice. There are some situations where we do not recommend filing bankruptcy – and we will tell you that. When it may benefit you, we will offer options to support your future.
Let Us Help You to Build a Better Financial Future Now
If you have any of these types of debts or financial situations, we encourage you to contact us immediately to learn about your legal options and rights to file bankruptcy:
- Excessive credit card bills – whether they are maxed out or have high interest rates and payments
- Threats of repossession of your assets
- Threats of foreclosure on your home
- Utility foreclosure actions against you
- Lawsuits filed against you from creditors
- Past due payments on rent or your mortgage
- Wage garnishment threats
- Medical debt you cannot pay
- Judgements against your for debs
With a consultation with our team, you will learn what your rights are for overcoming these financial challenges. Every situation is vastly different, but it does not matter how you got into this place. Our goal is to provide you with the legal options to get out of it. For more than 20 years, we have been the best bankruptcy lawyer in Arizona and we will continue to fight for your financial wellbeing as well.
Bankruptcy Is the Beginning of Your Financial Health
Do not view bankruptcy in a negative fashion because for many of our clients it is the start of a better financial future. It is an opportunity to move forward with a better potential outcome. There are negative factors to consider with bankruptcy, and our attorneys will discuss the consequences to you based on how it may impact you.
To learn more about what our bankruptcy lawyer in Phoenix can do for you, contact our team immediately. Want A Fresh Start is available to help you 7 days a week.