The Bankruptcy Lawyers at Want a Fresh Start understand that education has risen to a point where students and their families may need to seek financial assistance. To help students reach their educational goals, Want a Fresh Start is proud to announce an annual $1,000 Scholarship Essay Contest.
The 2017 Essay Topic
To participate in the contest, applicants should write a 600-word essay answering the following question:
While there are some disadvantages to filing for bankruptcy, there are also several of advantages. Based on your research, what are advantages and disadvantages of filing bankruptcy?
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in an accredited United States college or University during the 2017-2018 academic year.
How to Apply
People who wish to participate should send their essay as an attachment in an email to email@example.com by December 31, 2017 9 AM EST. In the body of the email, applicants should include the following information:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
- The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending
- Your current course of study
- The best way to contact you
Once the application period has ended, our scholarship committee will review the essays and choose a winner by January 15, 2018. The winner will be chosen considering the following factors:
- Responsiveness to the question asked
- The quality of the writing
- The substantive content of the response
Contact Want a Fresh Start for More Information
Want a Fresh Start Bankruptcy Lawyers focus on assisting clients in Las Vegas, Denver, and Phoenix with legal needs related to bankruptcy. To contact our law firm, please fill out and submit the contact form available here, or call our office today at 866-780-4855.